Re: [Idr] BGP Auto-Discovery Protocol State Requirements

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Fri, 19 March 2021 12:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=IgJf9GAsvmILFogLBQf33bK/E4cnnf9K3bBK/25UWHM=; b=eilGJNxFxgcVV95WyMenQyw9HiQC5Ox8XZg80v5Bc6O0xaHv+8QpAOCGal42BP/d2l qqhTEEBgOO1/0ZpTvn7ga/hSmnApF/2XfwgfLWFUzE3xvzRBz2smE/R0aV97Xbm0tB7B AwguqFRKJLDxthvvAnKZLR/MgdulA+aP+T9yMCIF13sn2mHaxfPV9y9Gp8P/4ioHA7wm tgm4zvd40BWpwcZ4GQ0ObxizgJkXbOiyvq53bJQ8GLyMZTRmvsBbOrBGtT1p+gdDpdrl PtMQOpYD1U1WfY4kO87n8oDz6/0yYNRsYLk3weU0Ohhvr/njPAiMZe2OVYa5HjpyzEni WRBA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=IgJf9GAsvmILFogLBQf33bK/E4cnnf9K3bBK/25UWHM=; b=S5bzVGwkbEvRHS4F3E3POEn04oOpOgLPbaK/XFcp5T46Y9vbj0gA2m1WJVoqB6dXbA EA54+pXyBdOaD/WuWoaWPLIXHLkJteZiCo5GOQ8KYZo1xmRTGmxy6BDIRcnhdnwLRB1a QBfKrYlPIWm7m8gvZN+HQa90l0LzOfrPm8KWtNXMQwhkAuTltxUKvt2abmCdq+HaS/zZ eLm1HnGpn+E214Ube/QA4Pg3H5Mt3xukDdyZtigbUu0bL5Y7Gcj84fUTd+Dy/4jp/CKZ Lnd+NEUfek4edLXT66mmU3a77SXzIcttXx0AwZVwxTRCDium31r6TvXqA3eAWqrgq1Wn t1jA==