Re: [Idr] One Admin Domain

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Thu, 08 April 2021 07:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=M8i8nE8yzKfX+jWCDctrj+qM5wA70N3tY7SAC0lDErg=; b=WG58iFfm3FH0Hiz0SMm281geCPGasdfC/k/X9ZnbBI6aCgRJD07s8HjDsq+CJk6FEg xu/Pk062WzNEQj9akn2YBr4Cwwaw8+2/tEW3V9P3+cU1DtY6oet++wVBY30+1w8Kh8hK NZG4avfl88KnHRJG842uzCfWztcuK3wPRmFEOjpFmaslgE/Sp5Rj3NpZbIHM3tWJK+0k +sXiWW3BVkXygkABh7vt8clKD+ZPwK92R6GtGq+VC/ViTcD6CJJjabvJ1XsPzMIba+bS w0LWsW55eN/ZVi/2n9A5rFiUZFMmKBpCucrQi/YToH7WbUuxvhqVv26agB8v6L/RGBiv u4RA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=M8i8nE8yzKfX+jWCDctrj+qM5wA70N3tY7SAC0lDErg=; b=UddQnIwUUR5q+mbnsbV1IsyBh+gIET5lYsYrgrMmJMXa/j8x1wYdkHY+LwoZfrb0iX noLj6ETomCWN9oYKt0Hjod+N4O4IBD8iU0uup2bNl1mfcfRsMZhR207HyiO4WJhkOxc4 FTVbJlo507fsMOz1Mk56kqsIoYdgihNRrzwTWZ7CDeXP2cochEgl4FG1Ku5RuAQU+Tvo LI+u52QpCxHBirek09A3VMTDZk/XelZ5OO1DNQYZ3j1E4e/eJGbt4u5edoaellMQ3Ohc DfzAAmKzIwpLFEdoV6r/g2sq90fZNDpoFCIQ0rjYu7nr0DwOAGAKcndQp4rr6C0ywqzb A19Q==