Re: [Idr] [Teas] draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-sr-policy-nrp was just discussed ///Re: Associating a TE Tunnel/Policy with an NRP

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 19 March 2024 00:55 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1710809750; x=1711414550; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=P2p4n0OKCdathB9VR/JyiU+8IVK6BaIyLk9YmJbYuFY=; b=T/pE1GihYCMf/jzhkMKn9ZNdSOoxqWePqVaB/Zl2VysyAUprv4XtsZ5I+xtrZMClfk e0ZVLsgifHGjgp8emM0wl5EHV5pU6PO7cLFBP//edA97ceyO7sADe0Lg4B2CGsfWTcet ks0wRtv0ENHAwz1hHjh4A12G2VSUeZyPd0baJub1B1yFUw4z17NJb7IavLkRCAN7Ybno SdKY/6U0GxvRjG/8nRG3XLMQTBZa812TY3chwDZ4oY5xfh7BPhXUmMN2jfgLlgxAX95S C9rqaApAg/YZ1mfzzHYoOvo2q/4L9RkKqz6cKNJUEd8NtriSmohiP8n2KQxACe7VFmOO 3DAw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1710809750; x=1711414550; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=P2p4n0OKCdathB9VR/JyiU+8IVK6BaIyLk9YmJbYuFY=; b=U2DwUqn1nS4RGslzQOCYKzUD2eULgw9ArYI267DIuGJpRkSys5YXRHYTDpcZ1Gf9l1 BM34+BpGTkcrgzoZ2fkRnVLwDdmaUVdlPNy4Iv4yDh4XUZjfTmYSyEx4IVdC83wz69Ki e1BlDEKF2S6Cw/wEKmNUa99P7Aha52qLkf9DohaDix0QXDnGUHRWiGMcq6N46Y6BgUwG Ck9uceM8ioA77Ub+T2sZh2TnE1x6mLMdTPk5SeezSJhQIZShS3Rr7oi3VQztuizEeFMv /CejqcW5guvEBgSwZIgpo/Ych+rXKeCgGQnGBR4sfEhns6m61Ek63doPDJI/5AhR7qvI DXsg==