Re: [Idr] [Teas] draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-sr-policy-nrp was just discussed ///Re: Associating a TE Tunnel/Policy with an NRP

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 18 March 2024 06:48 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1710744532; x=1711349332; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=te++RYooVkAboCPFueCOYWKp1kIhVqtmGofzSqSVcoU=; b=APEXBI9JYDg2yoym3d//140elu52JITbvL20KO9iG0B9rj/VS6+WzA4zwNGaJtlWdT z7MW0DO+7Nseagnkf/AhGKsJT6HWC3i7qgDKcvC0DOig73dIz6/XFZBS1EaHhksHSqrY k0Ta+MVz6TUChT2rcLEhJA8lCRYIjyRCFN2mlSRsTM8owzN6H6a1VoRwDe8lVsXeL4Fe EW8eqy1lacphJ38njfiz6ZwwxuDsbKrtWzC5zow0/HFbAacrUJLCgskomahErFMWP9Nn +f+PZogaMXiPggXTs1WOrhsyqNBT8yQZ1R7VHfoQiSggfJY3Kp24xaEpfJdPsSK4Whp2 Gnng==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1710744532; x=1711349332; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=te++RYooVkAboCPFueCOYWKp1kIhVqtmGofzSqSVcoU=; b=q5+X50ahFXiz0AqMUfIAz0jXgA78urYBBmk6eHpf+I05NE5zN8vyTnhnqPXpN4/yft 3OXknSXO+39PXIDl1bCa4S0NqDn+3mvBk46QTIMP6CnkVBeBGardYPBlcsDLPFTxuKXX 4JPxM8ZAChR9BxcjFTH08mXMxayPvlzg7zzSU88LTz8fCb8ljlVdWLG1DPrMNh55KLSX 50QhdI4/p10PL3kW1ump1aHwSvH67gIDMX5AHaftgu0E1Z7w6zJyAN4zhy0fQkMr46zC FFRykjYfGvOl91Bnlij5FbwU28Yo5EWUzLmL/4jDi88alM3D0teEsNdx9kZI/FnYm041 CEQw==