Re: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-00.txt

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Tue, 01 September 2015 18:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=zf3Nl0bA/J9L5j8vttR4Ze2Kzp5xZD2bxJjXVOjXOuo=; b=my9lfNJ2kq+u3kUSENOURP9XQSkCxVg0eckxpOJM+SI49hsuemXZkE6zBZ68mcTHxb lgMPWGMR+BUpzYxYOE42pzhzl7Ay+o3TS+2+hnRItbpQlyCF/OZNVro9qBhHnViDWgEK lhrpsdBbUY5E9hee9Bf2TwWK4CkldHHAhxqnGC1Iavh8HrHPb1fZmTaDYC4zhs911VSW CWrfNeAJDS7U6dI2k/koyr8Clqmr+dx7jm+BfE6z6QFO8aUbHvigjDG4Tk19c9nIMbDS OlrPIsqOALljj5L7yx3s6rRjghIhONG/bXCS4ICn/xVPh1TaijHEAdTdWzLP/FByjq6O FMOQ==