Re: [Idr] IDR interim on May 16th - webex, questions for meeting, and recordings.

Gunter Van De Velde <guntervandeveldecc@icloud.com> Mon, 16 May 2016 10:14 UTC

From: Gunter Van De Velde <guntervandeveldecc@icloud.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 12:14:13 +0200
To: Zhuangshunwan <zhuangshunwan@huawei.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=icloud.com; s=4d515a; t=1463393662; bh=pXMy4ALVTHl7PW298nMEpYpLCQc3Z82bjxMhNPZA200=; h=Content-type:MIME-version:Subject:From:Date:Message-id:To; b=oGgiAppURJ1AMMvP62ij+uxEUdaHRUtu23hzsyREsVReC3R9su6igX01ZNFz/OuPg d9j4TKlWmbFjkPTq0w6MPgju/7nKT+YN/lLuaJAKolZg1KLTsCkk3nDfmf2jhnVDcA uclsh1TS+xRTuDbY64zz32CVoH9iHT19QucKRdMfT+WOU+7jMdIMp5kLzASpaZvaoS dRIYKbFq2hE/fb46y8jYcMHz3jmM18LcDsGWt5WqWvT/ogDExw4/aozIAsX6cleDYL lOdYlbTNMD2RqXRT4aTksZiAlQR1sYRxvjBj1QUKURLRiu4X323qX4RIIrlny0unRI 1TacN5j0vIMug==