Re: Private draft submission

Ben Black <black@layer8.net> Sat, 06 November 1999 04:05 UTC

Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 20:04:45 -0800
From: Ben Black <black@layer8.net>
To: Vijay Gill <wrath@cs.umbc.edu>
Cc: Paul Traina <pst@juniper.net>, danny@ice.ip.qwest.net, idr@merit.edu
Subject: Re: Private draft submission
Sender: owner-idr@merit.edu

Anyone have copies of the DPA drafts around?

Destination Preference Attribute for BGP
        <draft-ietf-idr-bgp-dpa-05.txt>

Application of the BGP Destination Preference Attribute in Implementing
Symmetric Routing
        <draft-ietf-idr-dpa-application-02.txt>

Current Practice of Implementing Symmetric Routing and Load Sharing in the
Multi-Provider Internet
        <draft-ietf-idr-symm-multi-prov-02.txt>

They may offer an option which can be implemented entirely within the
existing framework.

--
 --b