Re: [Idr] draft-ietf-idr-next-hop-capability

bruno.decraene@orange.com Fri, 16 September 2022 15:30 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2=-0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, UNPARSEABLE_RELAY=0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1663342198; bh=TMxGQ91cAZTdUWTFWhFPdsoHi3GuV9MwzMjJ6jc+71A=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=AtoyjnmQOZBOgJwJN+DoDEQlppNwSOdrNIFWZzwE5QHRRAe4LY3rHYWQa8Fo3GYrN tMnOTKH9ZpqFV6h7gjoHRuB4Eb+LnTZw1e83b22JCjS2p26+r3N0G4ZDMDjvXJM/on pDn69gpoi4YkPGyTTvHl+RO7lM15PTXtmgE+Ccj+/daA730ANOSNU7nJ2tnjaDNYCQ +yyzgG71eGyy1KXSGHduNalgle/iRwuenevArL5RCTLXVZ9oMK8rI4qmZdsgc0ktcT hWSy6eJedUJPIO3AXTHvoqhBtp0RfHk0gqkkiXgw52nPTDba1baNidJ07p8o4Rmolt +S5tgx1xf+rig==