Re: [Idr] Re: Last Call: 'Connecting IPv6 Islands over IPv4 MPLS using IPv6 Provider Edge Routers (6PE)' to Proposed Standard

David Ward <dward@cisco.com> Fri, 25 August 2006 19:13 UTC

Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:13:31 -0500
Subject: Re: [Idr] Re: Last Call: 'Connecting IPv6 Islands over IPv4 MPLS using IPv6 Provider Edge Routers (6PE)' to Proposed Standard
From: David Ward <dward@cisco.com>
To: Yakov Rekhter <yakov@juniper.net>, David Ward <dward@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=3950; t=1156533218; x=1157397218; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dward@cisco.com; z=From:David=20Ward=20<dward@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[Idr]=20Re=3A=20Last=20Call=3A=20'Connecting=20IPv6=20Islands=20 over=20IPv4=20MPLS=0A=20using=20IPv6=20Provider=20Edge=20Routers=20(6PE)'=2 0to=20Proposed=20Standard=20; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DLSzpRHTxX+blzpOhNnNOaTcbAmw=3D; b=RcKPyorQRgaCY2hOTxn2gMPhpPGDUWXNm9r828SpMmmYJiTIHJySX6uxuCu4+vsRSQC4faDP 6RujKswz9YOIn6302aVV/kgP0AWrwYRlsrv/YIgNdLvggObqxv9pYjMx;