Re: [Idr] draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-17.txt

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 16 June 2022 15:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=k/0xTQ7OLvft3oN3r/t3eKeBRax2rMEy6p0gSZImgyc=; b=ZvL6gfl6sY9/bbtdGpamQLYjHOIZ6dsBzF46P35owwlKvM+1ylrSK6KlyduROLQeRm +rCaaCw/CS2dQhWKPZ0u3RiNazzuVJQU8gFxsTMUvAV0WoCZlbwHem+AGAK0hYyJxdCo Picx0e2TX57budGler5usELvoELc6f2N55xRQ7g02hO8x7/CALZxLKBPiC8ZDvjfaMOV h60YO4msJP50L2k6e/USYz6igNra/gT/wrPD0IFmowGc0mbgLHsydmrGQNjwlTItVHFx R3nbcYmh08Eg6bUaYEit1RvFxvGP4ruX6cEptu+Mgfl8+krVNujREUpFjL88/CsVqwuZ oRtg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=k/0xTQ7OLvft3oN3r/t3eKeBRax2rMEy6p0gSZImgyc=; b=DFqN4IDH3mecPOWDPXiou8tYnnHF/8bbDAsAiqK+epXKtcEkVWta8BOYaKev4l0Hh3 4sgOR3R6gsbD6ze4lupEBlHyHO7F6o/HHIkRbWvzeXe7mlGj0BGWQSF3Jm+CRUlMEs8V Y3lXGC/p5VsMnfbqleRgp1aggUBgFWT+HTLeBKkVTTFq75Z0xh6hfiwRqKooROaQ1Naw kSBaRxpUrU1AT4HchN0LqjVTOini55u28V9AFl6Ysyu3x6mLeKo2yjwFq4uOFGOrH2YW f4PhelcguZTEJLRaGk6Wu1sarh9JMFar8k2kKCA9YraMGTfEN+94q9etmfD9RKJVN4SG GOYw==