Re: [Idr] AD Review of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-20

"Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com> Tue, 07 March 2017 22:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7164; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1488924480; x=1490134080; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=GDK65SOfzx7dW5cdTuU8XepgbQ5GaEOc+K6p38crkxA=; b=SteacQQoaQ1wKPpHWf8EWHVascCI9gb8BlDTu1MgKcf/ziA+69pfHeNf +fdyRaArP6pbh8tvC+P1g/7K2oWw1GHohaatD3FkIrTCG3dCSsHh/ETux Ja24yYnY3nhEDrvb6JnoBzVl0I1xpq3kpb0rjRxFITZNMoo/gI60+O4w3 U=;