Re: [Idr] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-15: (with COMMENT)

Mirja Kuehlewind <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Fri, 31 May 2019 12:19 UTC

From: Mirja Kuehlewind <ietf@kuehlewind.net>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 14:19:32 +0200
Cc: The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext@ietf.org>, Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>, "aretana.ietf@gmail.com" <aretana.ietf@gmail.com>, "idr-chairs@ietf.org" <idr-chairs@ietf.org>, "idr@ietf.org" <idr@ietf.org>
To: "Ketan Talaulikar (ketant)" <ketant@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Idr] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-15: (with COMMENT)

Hi Ketan,

There are two points that I think could be made more clear in the introduction:

a) that the use case is e.g. "between multiple AS/domains within a single provider network” -> Talk about the need of trust between these domain would be good.

b) A warning about the consequences if these information lease the trusted domain.

Thanks!
Mirja