Re: [ieee-ietf-coord] requesting an EtherType

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Mon, 13 February 2017 16:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ULXhKbAzoupzQrCsEUW4tY2rkXXlYB0sJ5sEvm+PV2A=; b=ThFTPtavvw59MUFQhPkdESvCZlBOQqHeZwJV9Sq4jFsjzJNJjIF+YQTh5UCiYFbAEY KvOa7PSTjOGWeAmXYVOuB4fH/oVw8JiiUdNm4lMJpkYjBe/UD0DbeaC3h7hrjh2UiLbd OnkRFOlxJLJ+Twz+OJlly/q+5nW1gpFSMP0ZshkPh/4inRwXcP9upcmpuGvYLKANC9H4 1vzubIoS30x82WmjvkQGKKF8x0VTUMnE69tsxRlffKclYyJ0QmS6dw0vOLok+eljY2uQ 4Vkzu7gKudoRYXlRVjZ/v/C0ATiA08BtQdNYlH7sBNTxsIizJ8pEvF3cs25bKHBIVeny vbVw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ULXhKbAzoupzQrCsEUW4tY2rkXXlYB0sJ5sEvm+PV2A=; b=Pha2Sdjb9ygFDD5yn5o5T0RGtlyRLDjlw9HMNcAOksZuU2uEV5sSjjPDIu7KZB7wb0 E67AlgA5YDfETpOba3lnNy4V2+5h12vJF9YAMrtgyw5S/R8p9gQLbQDGbV1/kg9066ry TQq5/MsYiq9evCQWrlhouY6PoKc+hWkI78jGUFNexiAquz2eD44BUMTwqOwlK9UbjSux +NptjDhUnUXn4PZ6SJ1hDA7tGCNxBPIFSIrMc3ND3tAj8wmC3qxZOwamUR4hS9XcTLJZ TnOfe6GBRkTZxTc/K8ckrJNtBOEpiu6MRVH6dJhqhhh+D1m3u6N/ZR3xugln1vMfEpJo 8Pzw==
References: <CAG4d1rcF9PfaAJnJ2Rp85sMwgk1TiHXSXmFLthLwfqj-wR889g@mail.gmail.com> <CAF4+nEGM+opEw8NT2KQZRtF8tOPe_g8-NdUpiPaOQYDo0zm7dg@mail.gmail.com> <84ADCFD6-FDBC-4927-A88C-9BB699D081AB@cox.net> <CAFgnS4VEc_dgr4aV=x6zYayS4Z5ZdSKFGZh+ss5-D_=GMYb2SQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAF4+nEGusH7kC8wnShLRVDea8=eUDYwynS9bCuaH4cpu1WMhMA@mail.gmail.com> <CC583034-73B4-48DC-9F62-EFBDB6F1FB4A@cox.net> <0D118A7A-2B04-463F-B6B6-0F81D2384ADB@cox.net>