Re: [ieee-ietf-coord] Fwd: [802.1 - 11898] Proposed PAR: P802.1AR: Standard for Local and metropolitan area networks - Secure Device Identity

"Brian Weis (bew)" <bew@cisco.com> Wed, 05 October 2016 22:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=18192; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1475704943; x=1476914543; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=YLWUDIf2zs/g3vsG0jBa2cWnbwpWq5t/k56YsVLhq9k=; b=bQeZ44e5jkh5R5mOWo6EWoLi7NHgh52hTdvxq4PLECw8o1F2Nx6iN2AI rzwjKY5Z1JND+ZYrpIP2+43udVhwl8NePXtRh7BmZgq97aD0MAg5TqJ+C a4UMlfkhiwMnhnQUUc4I0tfcluYDvreGmUY5c35p1n8PAfLEO6aWTJho8 k=;