Re: T-Shirts and Green Dots

IETF Chair <chair@ietf.org> Thu, 08 March 2012 23:45 UTC

Subject: Re: T-Shirts and Green Dots
From: IETF Chair <chair@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 18:45:22 -0500
To: IETF Announce <ietf-announce@ietf.org>
Cc: 83all@ietf.org

I am very pleased to announce that Cisco has agreed to host IETF 83 in Paris!

The t-shirt design contest resulted in a great design, and the period for ordering these t-shirts is over.  As planned, people that ordered a t-shirt will receive one at the meeting.  Since the design has already been sent to the t-shirt vendor, it will not include the meeting host logo.

A few extra t-shirst were ordered, but very few.  We plan to sell them on site.  If you did not pre-order a t-shirt and you want one, I strongly encourage you to buy it early in the week.

Since we have a host, we will not be selling Green Dots.  Obviously, the host will have Green Dots on their badges.  Please thank anyone wearing one at the meeting in Paris.

See you in Paris,
Russ