Re: [Ietf-message-headers] Provisional registration of 5 X-Device-* HTTP Header fields for use in content transformation guidelines

SM <sm@resistor.net> Fri, 14 August 2009 20:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=resistor.net; s=mail; t=1250281619; x=1250368019; bh=UqnsfB2lxKKNAwzfflT7K8v0I83Fi07Xtc+/GLa6u3Y=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To:References: Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=fLXAT/EbgcA/OIif5e5z5h3JF2DTnw/GiL2K4UAX/HbVpbXepevvdhgXvqUVsvczm lkv1S8bL1/odO9aGMr8QsJnY99gWBpE6MfpaeQmD/etCCnYVMMEseK3YfvnH1dMBwq 6HVZS6RM7IdGb8UU+7y7HfD2Kvt1UG7fAkp/qlW8=