Re: [ietf-privacy] Nits about draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements-06.txt

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Thu, 11 April 2013 16:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=AHesrN6CpB+Tf0JM7Jm9087Qrini3TS/dQ13n1NTaG4=; b=gXdCRminGOP8HUFfLDwxVTi/ZvBkT7k3o6+dJHQx+cuNv50m6iiqC4eUCmIQO8ZOPT esuCyiSl1AlGdDHvaw0aVjeP80cnRrUd3lnjUe7J6c9RN84n0X07cbpLMz0UpDWLMllg tLhXrvK9DJiOks63UQaTdyTOGe3dsKpjEduNgZO8VuJzNtz3lnZKIlXstni4HtQnqpDP Elb6AVSofvfm4SpA75B9o/wKDWvbmKly09SdTBdVRGIDa4t655agXIQCkIzq12xKbQyB Vs7f6HlsOWgALebGesDgxcYB+YnF6+vYA+RxjE0G0St7Sw6pk7V+YEF1vOiltZd+82Hl 4x+Q==