Re: [ietf-smtp] Make username optional in email addresses

Scott Antipa <scottantipa@gmail.com> Fri, 17 February 2023 22:48 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.093 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=vlyqRyuFIPJCg5SIyf3g9AWX8z4O/GWlWhJR1qaUVwQ=; b=f9jd1pMn84/bHB3/N+WOmV9CrvY4j+rlWOUN7tXOHcKoH0Q8Xib5nxU6XEPwuZWLSG Q5JgZrCZlyANiDWKDVRearwKQYNF4OwAyyTfxOYlL/w/EcqqIP9I8Rwx8zy+9F0pUGsT +oKKf7cb+yAALugWIzYlhWjsDo0WnR8gTyuh6Phg+4KRAUgc7+x2PXp+1UcvfG/owG6R x+lyD0mt2b/mHj4LfrFBdVK9ej2Bx5fgcDbOPzU4/sZSVZLVkiefcOALaKqWUNHGuAF6 lrFslHyc+/kFFtq7p8PUVHU2Pj7Wsh4Bs6gJBXMfoLAWPopKKN5lthz3hnq5dZQKfd6j XxDg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=vlyqRyuFIPJCg5SIyf3g9AWX8z4O/GWlWhJR1qaUVwQ=; b=xX6exZZj7XYB29XUIBkBe731v0EfHCMp9bXTa0+J5RzHjw44JQFVr58a+i9p0fpUv/ O9ldzDM1W1eTCNl+m3674S+fGs1PxjuhATAbYrGXmj5T255c5w+5JWc/zKxkE3OPYIuK jq/dSJvBrYTFq5oyDIh2fANkYrR1dgv9jXHgsDNRuD6nsCjYfoGPI9MYQA+3XxiTPLWm I/XmKlqZdUyW/nqfBFO2audaVbEV5FOX8GAoe3NE+Wor3Feba7pur0P161D7UkBXOGWt sdU/bGtvkqjNAHJqdn5mUr0KPjAJu8w2JORBXk6PpGv0ds9Wi6oRayz8FMyzrWgZ5Z/S JW3Q==