Re: [ietf-smtp] Make username optional in email addresses

Scott Antipa <scottantipa@gmail.com> Fri, 17 February 2023 22:33 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.093 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=mTsQ7XSgUDhMg4EbFqu1KWDxVxI540b3K78SC/4d9Ws=; b=OuCpTxxYsVL7qqtvKZoRh+FMnPYcvqIsMC/l5Q20ulzGjFutUAVmxaUaXjgepsWhZR 1HckztO6SkiZvOd+9oq/pwf9Z6JfV+tKsSh4xKe+zAGFp34JsG6J2JQTaE+TD1dy3l6T kzV4uKHxWL5skrZ3Y9Y9J/EUKJ+zWFX6qMvnfSTobvHC8druB3kKTmpjQvnDJ+Ml/faY raq0lGKFUOJ3ABUMVBXhetUPKFtYtvy7gR0+n5z5Uom9ORzwXyypuspegV8h1pIs2zpz 3iTYaP/KpP/+ZYd3ViErenlSx7bc1g9XMZe55Vy7nC7/dB7ow0ouQYGxVDpOFYHSmICL kYnQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=mTsQ7XSgUDhMg4EbFqu1KWDxVxI540b3K78SC/4d9Ws=; b=iqsnkCvqzL60SiYHgcTf+SkQdJRnCnI8alfr+4hJD0FTZ2Ex42oSatUAPN7AoamN6E h+atTwjA2JrhZCYv11rVRE+Oy5rIWXMACpj34SDBdiXk08DslgWiXuGvBrFFh0Eos3hw OMKM8tdcfPmp5t0HliedLl9geY7MIQDVE0e8+4Fq5rDtfotFI5iG4eXQwvkMGK1U4bf2 uM5hMBLRyHkohBzVCqDr6BcqLW/2eh2M9OyfhXCj4uRJqAyDy2MOfw4WCtZF0edbL/Dv 6lj+GfhKSuEVKz5kBaKLDeS0U5Tl6LO4HRP9Pk/L+hpLDsY6vshzRQKlkbGGoMrsOQ9l My3Q==