Re: [ietf-types] Registration of media type application/opensearchdescription+xml

Paul Libbrecht <paul@hoplahup.net> Tue, 25 October 2011 06:55 UTC

From: Paul Libbrecht <paul@hoplahup.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 08:54:44 +0200
To: Frank Ellermann <hmdmhdfmhdjmzdtjmzdtzktdkztdjz@gmail.com>
X-Provags-ID: V02:K0:iSKmebddXHnWFYxd0G2+BPzS0zD0iqc/MQNYSNUlP7M VSDkfR+KFIUP5ngHCz46C2CtADLwlt+0q4llvZmvMS0+qSwWo1 r0KodPzO8uSsJI5VqV8doU4DNlx3Kd7Xbl34EBJPH0GgDn7b2Y 8zfPINt9fH49CCUGc8oBhlR/z1nCUbo2cTAlss3BEbxV0GmiQe E8WN/m+EsPiMNB9z3lLjk+j31/x3AIQa8QGnw/Ddjgf2ZDjHft WpAbvyDx2Kt5cHXdKHwYocqfSHkQP0Me1Y90ZuGDqN+w8EF8uM SVEX33RmbVWWvw/RTQuxBqhUgCXU+FB5S1Ayl/j84IEelFYOgn q9lcXtuW/BnSdPs6PaPYFwpmQP1Ra60Z0y2KYiRJNpSyf7q1vZ TD+WnVctOpWeA==