Re: [ietf-types] Update on the pending registration of text/n3

Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com> Wed, 26 January 2011 22:36 UTC

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 14:30:38 -0800
From: Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com>
To: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mrochek.com; s=mauve; t=1296078488; bh=O1B1BihVdPqxfdFhMpfrnnzEDQ1v2ZYMGmc6K+Zvx5E=; h=Cc:Message-id:Date:From:Subject:In-reply-to:MIME-version: Content-type:References:To; b=ARywIyRGLEsVc8t6pCJt1nEJRQoDf0pRCz/cDBSJeWnfXIVsLfaleFLPLTP5ixSjG WAcGAfbqfklpvlMETHyaG53kN1yBPSkhXTL+TG6j3gigZ007h/W7gQjlQpKVtFFETf pRn3OJ40W04mAuSf1ehs2sa66//XEHiwywDasccc=