[ietf-types] Media Types in draft-ietf-fecframe-rtp-raptor-06 (update)

Thomas Stockhammer <stockhammer@nomor.de> Fri, 25 November 2011 15:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1322233323; l=75321; s=domk; d=nomor.de; h=References:To:In-Reply-To:Date:Subject:Content-Type:Mime-Version: From:X-RZG-CLASS-ID:X-RZG-AUTH; bh=HAnlwx5RCSJS+QulecS0DV0RsD8=; b=muCUcyB0L+Oaq4lFkJcoo9BGA9mFZk6VZfr1aITQCIAI+6o8Yds5U6bxnnPPMX3sFQ/ 42xCDwofK/20Q9HTX+l7Umt2uB5i/r96kmFTFmEMrLTlUkloUG6RgO6hpfZmDsHiCZjBj 75pR5TRY3+LFCOXCT8PTiq+HHw/ei3rfBiI=