Re: [ietf-types] Request for registration of application/gzip and application/zlib

Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com> Wed, 22 February 2012 07:30 UTC

Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 23:23:07 -0800
From: Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com>
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mrochek.com; s=mauve; t=1329895832; bh=KtgneRtFoL7nn0zKfSq3Auc66l7FY2jcKcTdGfAyVFk=; h=Cc:Message-id:Date:From:Subject:In-reply-to:MIME-version: Content-type:References:To; b=rQ+f3EedFeeseT7ywy+TKZ2YPiRA5nMJd/Rgjc2+TtAyeDsO239O2N9f9j66hIzzr DGtz8nnM+cxFMAzvsPw1WKh8pRiIkGWwrRE8L/CLqPvikcuG5mfu4ZwmOImK6W32uw A81OVK3HjlEs/FL2sYQJJgAEyIaY0Q5Z71Id4tJo=