Re: REVISED Last Call: <draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-impl-survey-results-02.txt> (The Pseudowire (PW) & Virtual Circuit Connectivity Verification (VCCV) Implementation Survey Results) to Informational RFC

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Fri, 06 September 2013 13:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=bUKdJJddO9BH6GB/0xjjQchvasg+Yv3rngOMUlkia3c=; b=NXdpY3Gi+VkdP+vQiRX8W3j2D0OU4lO66wIBJ6IAl0nyGG2o9Jfu28VXR5WGxlMlK3 4Bhx2syon9S6gjeomH2zNktmzmaaAsHacgnEL7SA2wDYexOiN58cY/n7AMk2k+46JxPH b6RoLkkWVpMcLdji01MyrkPBlBaySAvP5aA+bpZ0qIX4vhEbTOUfB2VkuFoRxWGKtQ3+ +1HxA3+g24zLJRXjfm7XcZbANu+LHImXkVyXTiaAhXV32S28D2GICN86j/uu1CXWhDWu QuYnFPC/hcWy58RvnEUNG8/FugJtDTJMHX/glQcYUPWeF8UFTA3z81Fk29bZ0x43ADo9 orrQ==