Re: Expired e-mail addresses

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Thu, 17 August 2023 17:32 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-6.846 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT=0.25, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_FILL_THIS_FORM_SHORT=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1692293518; x=1692898318; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=g7o72LzfOZ/t6CR31SDXd71fPdbZttAf1YbXvlesv0w=; b=sWK/CTh0i/gnz73GXAj4BG/N14CPmrcsvcuBgwypeJnnnCAFobxXBffb0d+F1mPe3K 09LaUPPjGfSHxTxmQOVX7HCiWuGI8ieZRg9v39Y1fQwgFjVCY16eLMpqYHY3NL+J0Q2p ucHNWbcLh0Slbxx0AMrq7vuNpKa3pGknX/qf2sH/UCBLqIjHa54SNjn20zlDKpsIwdhP 3pxPKWQQYKKhP3HcmyABv3O0f/SoYDf2y5CxK/TiazMD4nXpKNS76pqHSgAON+E+saIg wmiK54Lf5VrN8T4aoS+CJekB2ERCxrk365UxB7WFvBCAfhkl3rLhqkeQxGPqtGa8Z2+x HGYA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1692293518; x=1692898318; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=g7o72LzfOZ/t6CR31SDXd71fPdbZttAf1YbXvlesv0w=; b=PLhJYkgnAE1tQU197h8TSrDzPu+/0XF1itRQQNR6sNEcluF9/iOh08W51/K+bTIDQ/ N1Dg9awPhVJKv7IQ5t2DzJZGieBdQS1CNJd2GW78jnpBpx87DPUDtk5+5tVxiyxIBP6s b1eCIJ67tiO8Mb98xHyj7oSNf80vaFtJAOxRIvZbPAmWxoIksDU60yjjwjjUXj8ZC40q 9WgXlPcftICJWH4tVnC+8gn1zzkS4gTadIrEl+qX7SA3FZRmktHPi0Q8rVj52Zg2+0uc Jk7LBvba9I9au49t4h4PS4X4pVE+/7OE5ISb+7pgQCYbQ+HT8vHkomodXbcGQZc9orcI TTXQ==