Re: Expired e-mail addresses

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Thu, 17 August 2023 20:02 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.393 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN=0.25, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS=0.249, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H3=0.001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_FILL_THIS_FORM_SHORT=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1692302523; x=1692907323; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=4etbx7ml+cymnM6+e0T/RTFJa2+BnUPQ7PrN33206XU=; b=EipawM6yPA5L1//agoROHDabyMbG7tyLm3oJGC2S+S0WshcNLO9KZUGTKcgEEuoIM7 KFCSgfgCoYcVTVwBxohqozZAUhWgZgflSetosW/wkfmqbO5EPX24n9tPmAozYvmfOp5r tCh3ucupHbsLqDs1Gp2iSk01NiR/MDz4s1i3rvQ/GUftaZI+clFu55VnqupZcz28WeoB +qR6c74aolyNPNmdqOjAbd4FukBpXWlD+Tp1fFqGDHnnrIY22E8G79Im2vbiYgqPKo6W rTQN0fr9oByQA7X3C9c4exgI/PGb4QwMLkMqcuVvXs848Oyy2vVqUxo6LzWZeli5rgoM Yo8A==