Re: Reply to LC comments on draft-secretaries-good-practices-06

Ralph Droms <rdroms.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 03 December 2014 18:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=3i1M8wj78Z+M/7RF+ewh5+MP7+m7yuLImPWAEV0ZVl8=; b=itrikoBi1CdwZE5dnP6xFmtUEpa5SXG4tjuNh+zRSp31cJt1mvkzf4BMMYUeMMobf7 WNo+Rq09ZcKBVkWG4R6lsKxRZ+Xj7zUGIABX72N7X+7ACDWXIxmWYF0WctCByn930nQQ PmDFs+iTa5Ocnt/JZfeA3JXk18C70Hw5ahDWQKJckziQ4yvLyG+c/FK2V98aFMb53qzE p0oHx/H3Ks2g8e1Q4uxnF3WrVdmNVmARgIQyIilrP3e1uPmfkmLOAoKLZ1tEAAF8FVZS YqxSpboSBb6nfBtxfybEETT+Dl8i/DFSpX4rgOYOVJppZ6h9uazsqc9eUIYQrcnhhubR oZQg==