FW: Last Call: <draft-farrell-ft-03.txt> (A Fast-Track way to RFC with Running Code) to Experimental RFC

"Adrian Farrel" <adrian@olddog.co.uk> Fri, 11 January 2013 16:21 UTC

From: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
To: amorris@amsl.com
Subject: FW: Last Call: <draft-farrell-ft-03.txt> (A Fast-Track way to RFC with Running Code) to Experimental RFC
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 16:21:49 -0000
Cc: ietf@ietf.org

Hi Alexa,

Please be aware of this document that has just entered a four-week IETF last
call. The document describes a proposed IETF process experiment under the rules
of RFC 3933.

The proposed experiment calls on the IETF Secretariat to take specific actions
under certain circumstances in corner cases of the experiment. Could you please
have someone in the Secretariat look at the draft and comment on the
practicalities of the actions. Note that, at this stage, no changes to the tools
are proposed so any actions would require manual intervention (if the experiment
were successful and resulted in permanent changes to IETF process we might make
changes to the tools at some future time).

Thanks,
Adrian

Running