Re: call for ideas: tail-heavy IETF process

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Thu, 02 May 2013 20:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent :mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=nXLHQ8G94kH7lncqH+CR8kO9ylmN2p0DdKAgOqYkAY8=; b=Z9p4cBzLDHZ7nGXKziRu0lpFjxQkBCrBsaJ2v7vqoUvoA6XFMum16pLdeHH/bc+skP UX0abNDwnTKVaMgDUYqL0GZAsxc2PFTDSPgpzeOiLy6fjpf/6vNtY2c23mPTZkANNqMb nkr28r2NZHf+ejmo5rJuuw4Pp2Wd7bb3ZChjPWIgl8KMZiF0qeJm8ua/36HghOjzWQPl raxcIl/18gnH5+2crMwReTjNvjaUncYMzrCPJ0b4rJb54+n4Xq1TM+/b+qY+09OkV1nk kuksz6qtgG9BVmzZFIGDiDNlkYfglvYJ91K3+7MY0IVxsumR4p2z99Uj3NGNCX2W43Ze KcsQ==