November '93 IETF: Routing over Large Clouds BOF (rolc)

Joel Halpern <jmh@anubis.network.com> Thu, 28 October 1993 20:26 UTC

To: IETF-Announce:;
Sender: ietf-announce-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Joel Halpern <jmh@anubis.network.com>
Subject: November '93 IETF: Routing over Large Clouds BOF (rolc)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1993 16:24:28 -0400

Group Name: Routing over Large Clouds BOF (rolc)
IETF Area: Routing
Date/Time: Tuesday, November 2, 1993
           1600-1800
           Wednesday, November 3, 1993
           1600-1800

                       DRAFT

                    ROLC Agenda

                 November 1993 IETF

Tuesday 1600-1800
    16:00 Intro, Charter review
    16:15 Discussion of scope of work, approaches, etc
	Refer to the archive for ongoing discussion
    16:45 Network Modelling, assumptions, and requirements
	This will include a discussion of the current IP addressing
	restrictions.  We will NOT discuss whether there is an architectural
	restriction currently.  Enough people believe there is that we must
	treat it as existing, even if we think it is out-of-date.
    17:15 Discussion of NBMA ISIS
	document: draft-ietf-isis-nbma-00.txt
    17:45 Introduction to RIP (&BGP) over demand circuits
	document: draft-meyer-demandrouting-02.txt

Wednesday 1600-1800
    16:00 Discussion of draft-braden-shared-media-00.txt
    16:30 Discussion of ietf-rolc-nhrp-00.txt
    17:15 Continue discussion of RIP over demand-circuits
    17:45 Discussion of future/additional work.  Recruiting of editors.