Re: [Mtgvenue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-14.txt

Mary B <mary.h.barnes@gmail.com> Wed, 09 May 2018 22:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=2z3G7kJg9O4MMywk08lvwaa0lUj3FMD+QFgDIj5TVRo=; b=O9lT4vxa6plwUX1AQonluxTomORcMrlJ9xhU6WAJHFaAXCxfq8AJJG9tNAAiOUrV5b KhFU6lMSA2CXacv9pjaKuv8hOOb2X8z8WORLUoe4qxJZ+khR8WMSOrgyU/rPU6OOTJbn kyDsJilDyaSR8JFYy70pavA9835UqhBnQTLa1lYFkqThaTZOv/iSosN6X5fsulij6duO VZtqYGcad4wftA0Pm3tsgSHTRUKdMjeFnNqPL0jVs1wA6wl3/NCz6sp9scrnQnA6Jcdc T5DDt85XhjPadA0NcjHTrP9QC6BinWK1eiCiumX2B2/c7k3MYA+K8zk19HthD48pNvgm Wp2w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=2z3G7kJg9O4MMywk08lvwaa0lUj3FMD+QFgDIj5TVRo=; b=W7oDfL/pMwvz4qYqcyC3iUgV3HPtyGLHD4e1pLC1v0ikBiOcKCfic08jQ6IfH18HRD xVv3769DkonZ4kAW6NDUE0rndkdXW9C3qSxbYjpGInniImUtyOlLHCQeetEM9M8CIqLM 6JoErHYDeMNWvZx7mW5XAOgbK5X6aD295xpEwO0gW7ooEIzj/gWIFtUOZBa/+loopl5g HQkYdq4V4uXg2Z1vIG2N3FJio2hFdXWrHkZ4fvaQokGBaXvKzKTv/ejH3QKWxugmCQjK 2iNq7jFKuB2nhkrSW/0HUCH95AElVmPzLYkUZ/P3/PyTI1Io6k+7A1hBWk9Yb7L0fWQF I/jQ==
References: <152584638193.2839.7801870228413280951@ietfa.amsl.com> <c30fd21a-85ee-734c-771c-00ff65490acb@cisco.com> <CABmDk8=HKLR89dvDTuO4eguPE5LCV-YPmcbBr1WdUuFNi+NsBw@mail.gmail.com> <C636B337-D0C8-44C1-AED9-A117B6DB1BA6@fugue.com> <20180509201108.GD9500@mx4.yitter.info> <C28D7966-F7D7-488D-A2DE-705209665DD4@fugue.com> <20180509203640.GE9500@mx4.yitter.info> <CAPt1N1ntq8=xnKfa9G9u-SSkAQ8aT1US9FUH3H658RhgGoZYNg@mail.gmail.com> <218AF0D6-612B-4FF3-8BB3-AB8F7FBFEE65@me.com>