Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs-04.txt> (Terminology and Requirements for Enhanced Handling of Operational State) to Informational RFC

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Wed, 03 February 2016 17:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=y9QAnGZLZrOf3xXv9Z+idd6a/UPwDOUMhTVxy/dIejE=; b=iNuXv68/fD7hMZrivWRoDgEPf+W6H6fCCIX+u+mBiqN5YK7phnXxtBgKgrbeqvC5d9 45E41cLiq3UGWOcjrDq6ruPGTLtERSLq3s01T6Zi4vuza0B2oHNAdDP0ITLKRrpdmhnW IN6gICs8pAzCHTueBy8MrBBtCgLhM+0KLWOjmOw5uTxsKAxRqgOafu+ctBYScs2v+/HU FTywlz4+JmgZENu6bXxLP1bqCZou685ND3wA4ZHvsmlKYDYSgA61dwBwMkA9y4MXRb3y YAiHUUkaO1IsJQ3kc7beKuYMK320zXOAPHCOKKDzmSAqqqvtm3LAYN6qskBi2DCOyBxX hyug==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=y9QAnGZLZrOf3xXv9Z+idd6a/UPwDOUMhTVxy/dIejE=; b=mQr2ZoSyGjN7ZF4VQDynFiOkky+KSCGCK+cvVZqPi1kOB9JPdZvAHIe8taNe80Egsm 5c4kWEFn8e4/p8nh5tZD7gDWbsEQC4jwcIVk5IlZzK4wUi7X2zoCie2t1sMJtrsn/p/1 hRvAQhMqPaGCVAxlTVsU+XxssqXcntOsGhuetvCExRJ7PkDJx4gCBjZSc1ScKhP6YXQL bQ1ySXnDHafYY4HunB38i0CUahmPf+ptkd1CNJDYf/J4dncDH8KM/UrH7iFgBi2cceGT 9yt3cwb1LLPt/5iCbDorUag1vl2hJCJpNwk3uFIKIFLw2wd4mViwaiwODO1UgN/ZD5eA JQ5g==