RE: Gen-ART LC review: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-privacy-03

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Mon, 15 February 2016 21:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4176; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1455572223; x=1456781823; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=MFF5iZm8BBKuo1/0fOwLfRT7oMpNXb59o4aThW3JTCo=; b=fMwDe7HU7TQCPxlsKABYKzpJ7drjbbFEsUvBaLICJOz1DvVdlFVQfW5j T+trDz5WWjdt7G51jehjAaFAr8SH7H0bhecH3FDpGihv1w4abOlgLFC68 yOKhQXiErIrnYW0O0xgS7VdddUGgZeZNtoWqP8S6JWlZNhPMlN09XwvWJ M=;