Re: RFC 6921 on Design Considerations for Faster-Than-Light (FTL) Communication

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Tue, 02 April 2013 00:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Ifk3RCCqzYw/vrelZvQVFqJcMSgP4Mk/II0TVK5W5WE=; b=NsltZErgiBQ/wtlYzVoBI+MW4ibpl0B/ioo4zVj1yVoWKAk1o+KGSB0WR+wSm4LTuP L8+whSsjmk2roiaTZU7T9ULza0FMWUfQjeHB1SY1CMgzhktM/Hz43anQ/bFGZEmnytmN BF3GK0+7yqLq/jc4zukiDoMrg1KVNA/BvCiWjBp1Av6LzjxHSLYKgvwlXGyhg3KCtzJx VSlD/Qmy+0gntpzBEOjWZQjID5tDGfWqgerqFa5HcI9nTcGq/twefyouTcxvmVZYZ+/c gGJrZRLWi+qS4WB0IdciVHrGB4y+z3V/DCBSZ0G5Uzf37ni/PaYjjhDDH31lb30Pl8IF /RlQ==