Re: Did Internet Founders Actually Anticipate Paid, Prioritized Traffic?

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Mon, 13 September 2010 20:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=9Cri22pKw5OndIDShrRASZwtkmUNX+6Pc4L06jwsZBo=; b=otzPPvv4jpAjhrjyyhx2ABxy4U8GGG1Wb9s0/4vLkv29fjtkzHbuirn/E91UUU/1jn +6cDfsuNe5OBgXpcLf/92fe1RGgy+vTbjHuZ++ngHKMSNgoHKuCDNrskXoJ98+7DvMfL 7x/9xB4HOJHDxZpt/9XljAU5z5sqT63GhfLKs=