Re: IPv6 support in hotel contract?

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Fri, 21 October 2011 04:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; l=2692; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1319173079; x=1320382679; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=oMpxbZZ8h/XWhfs2bIIgktLJUTSmcg2ejA8GmGa7snk=; b=W9LhpERICRzwJRdaoO0MFf1NqeYGXUQ9XxN98qol6I84IZeiD1x8T8b7 4xOf61Rk7ONm9mTmvnqWTUpr1VYkOQ5+PFlGBWBAi5PkgqKzuOp2pH3tn DH3gK9dJrFd2ugTdzlaHUiYdN2Cgmghr3YmFUewJyNIjXrlu1yfPHKwD5 k=;