Re: An IANA Registry for DNS TXT RDATA (I-D Action: draft-klensin-iana-txt-rr-registry-00.txt)

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Fri, 30 August 2013 14:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ZcAq2tsR32sZKaT9V2WK5ViRV51kuMqmDJ8Cu+RNngM=; b=FRYtjpiiTAt4rUM4tfe4aczOyBEjt1QDGaBtkDpMXoF2wdUyXwQW4lx2g8E6lEJMZJ VgJfD9vviyTXCVBvvU9zqjLpPAPxnQg4UuxHdjDh2SjhnRNaDGR4Z60rCn4HBOV4YkZn xIMPtrCJC2wUj97aIYNniw3YPCASwXbokO346spr0Jtn7acxejy56Bm2HKd8XW6CDZWc VaaAcy9JAYZebRHMLZlb5UddqLcY0EYZlKRA2C4jmuZXdq1oMvhqDAH/wDBhLhs/973m FRb68gj0qZhEOpO1ftVMzejSJZ7kpUF9Z+IzVsUomfNyAQvGv2oL0KcbppCJ+A7nmPSq QWqA==