Re: Review of: Characterization of Proposed Standards

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 31 October 2013 20:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ZLuZqWl6HNbHjQ6McBqxipgDqr+ica0rX5wbyrybvtk=; b=rVOJrmg8Njq+oF7v7wW5ldGwld5Nel/54VyNT8F9VDRFvoTNSCsO8g/vz65mMCws4y T5RI3N07+r6qZ9Wob7xU4yF2OhHx52OY5bJNuUSdPMJgkSSoTWGnDWe5EmyNq6m/MnTv Rjc0SeI9xQlCSHWCUxJCHBKEHF0j7g8UJN5i4xJxGs/kffj/iG4QXU/BRIYpMLtmUjrW iisaJayO6tlW05s7xJd06NjpM5Y9TLmHl95ZU0iXY1mz81cxeGj6h/jUaBNlFUQcBfPJ iP/9gIJGTAZIDFLFinh393WnF3ASyncyS5g+yIDC3Y+Sh/j0cjMApcPrNhnSp1IIj+nS o5RQ==