Re: What is Native IPv6

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Sat, 30 July 2011 09:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1312018642; x=1312623442; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding: Reply-To; bh=DyVUbKUxYrxNBsYD5SY9FYGvb7HICZVf4yMEgvpdcZM=; b=nKN GE46aubmml8mz8+TTcvfqxJRtGriouqKZ2RBuRqOqVfm9aKwuWeXY4V0U43TN8wy v9W8DoSXdx33Tms6F8V1SyjaZlLaw9CGjRILINoQoZb7QG97nVIwHMW+FXoseZ3i SNppZv0sRrsLvxb9OGW+l4GXs41nFW/fizLMixoI=