Re: draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-to-historic (yet again)

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 26 July 2011 22:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=582CK1HOgKZANKFQtTl4FUTHAhtESPdSFcl1iJHPfEY=; b=TJxuGCbcjiXRSGNVaiTxXwQBkMJE/uZQpElwxnzzkPvCvV2OQMARqA0fRwYEiblHY1 SzNi+QOyJcdukkTITVLa+CWoRBvBEEwPA9FWHq1EGd2a6Uf2/G/4IVUZxQPJIK4nTaiW SRFar3zVRl18jZDwvM6ssoSQ72QXZmth/u76g=