Re: secdir review of draft-raj-dhc-tftp-addr-option-04

Richard Johnson <raj@cisco.com> Wed, 03 December 2008 17:28 UTC

From: Richard Johnson <raj@cisco.com>
To: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
Subject: Re: secdir review of draft-raj-dhc-tftp-addr-option-04
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 14:35:04 -0800
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4548; t=1228257306; x=1229121306; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=raj@cisco.com; z=From:=20Richard=20Johnson=20<raj@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20secdir=20review=20of=20draft-raj-dhc-tf tp-addr-option-04 |Sender:=20; bh=EKO5EpYMqD3gYX+ZT0XGWWkc0eE2rU+WJ6rFnqGvdG0=; b=awECls7GdYGqWUjQ7gHCUg8zmwWstunJymY2tHWVU4OpY1FnrFT0c8/Uwl 7W7iTWAHxoDcRCe+Wq32cI9Z9R+GKlvdmGySwi4Z21uQN0Qpwx7uiIYjSn5P M8Aao+zbcoavd9jTRgcYNQqq7O9H8eNxdXu/D9Ik7W6j0nlHl+fN4=;