RE: FW: LastCall:<draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point-03.txt>(Allocationofan Associated Channel Code Point for Use byITU-T Ethernetbased OAM) toInformational RFC

Rui Costa <RCosta@ptinovacao.pt> Sun, 25 March 2012 11:11 UTC

From: Rui Costa <RCosta@ptinovacao.pt>
To: "t.petch" <daedulus@btconnect.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 12:11:48 +0100
Subject: RE: FW: LastCall:<draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point-03.txt>(Allocationofan Associated Channel Code Point for Use byITU-T Ethernetbased OAM) toInformational RFC
acceptlanguage: pt-PT
Cc: "ietf@ietf.org" <ietf@ietf.org>

"We certainly have running code, widely deployed (although my request on the MPLS list as to which manufacturers' boxes were involved never did get answered:-("
Hope these help:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fang-mpls-tp-oam-considerations
http://www.eantc.com/fileadmin/eantc/downloads/events/2007-2010/CEWC09/EANTC-CEWC2009-WhitePaper-v1_2.pdf

Regards,