Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-24.txt> (Media Resource Control Protocol Version 2 (MRCPv2)) to Proposed Standard

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Thu, 17 March 2011 15:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=llmB9Q6ZPV8FvuOxz5dtxTzWyn+d5bPTXcNlEyA9cNE=; b=nqjeO8sRfV0bvFfRbnzmb7ebfpumWWCpdqHLdR33Kb3Sd18TQeaVjce9thlogNrOIv FNeQEEljj501nFootArA1WyODzf+j6yCSgRmOf2oMDbiiah2wJLn4e8cUKjyGrjHUv/S tuWYRQV4TGZDa0Re1/CblIcBfOZY+oUn0DrC8=