Re: [Speechsc] Last Call: <draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-24.txt> (Media Resource Control Protocol Version 2 (MRCPv2)) to Proposed Standard

Dan Burnett <dburnett@voxeo.com> Mon, 21 March 2011 16:14 UTC

From: Dan Burnett <dburnett@voxeo.com>
To: Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Speechsc] Last Call: <draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-24.txt> (Media Resource Control Protocol Version 2 (MRCPv2)) to Proposed Standard
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 12:15:55 -0400
Cc: speechsc@ietf.org, ietf@ietf.org

Thank you.  Based on your comments I have made the following changes
to section 13.6 in my working copy (which will be reflected in the
next draft):

- Made reference to RFC 4395 Informative rather than Normative.
- Replaced "URL" with "URI"
- Added "Status" of "Permanent"
- Replaced the "Encoding considerations" text with "There are no other
encoding considerations for the 'session' URIs not described in RFC
3986 [RFC3986]." and added RFC 3986 as a normative reference.
- Removed "The character set for URLs is restricted to US-ASCII." from
the Interoperability considerations field.
- Changed "Intended usage" to "URI scheme semantics"
- In the "Security considerations" field, added "Generic security
considerations for
URIs described in RFC 3986 apply to this scheme as well" and adjusted
the remaining text appropriately.
- Added "iesg@ietf.org" in Author/Change controller field.

-- dan