Re: [jose] Last Call: <draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-05.txt> (JSON Web Key (JWK) Thumbprint) to Proposed Standard

Edmund Jay <ejay@mgi1.com> Tue, 02 June 2015 00:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1433203492; bh=oLXklIFhMuWi7Zr8Ngd4j7A9vV2nASY2Zb/vgo1MQzY=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=WVW4AQmUAc1Pji+iQyfLX7pu4YIv37Gps6/Xql9FS1Z97FQFWHCI+U56yWGC64J30dsWxGVB58EeSeN0AOTIzoz0LWdpTXVb70As6XvGpv8xiB7tQIWbQ2s4fuCx3qFtFqe7zy1SuZ73l9q89tUIRMW++algnZwyaAYcbCyXLi789RW7AXYZQRycBCCzuaufwYvCFfEV4mDqh6fo0sIymmiH1upn04K9AH5PEfO83pNvBhkHXC83FOyzCM+GjR/kVhsvGYCTklNhXE0+uaW73Gl7FAgc21LD2a21UESeGNC3V4RvYiyABL+pgQ7tSxTL5GdkuN2BKYi1GiP0zorppA==
X-YMail-OSG: Qb.92VoVM1nFXhvxAW_RQwbqfdSmaSeL6ScM8zrGxC..5waDHLvI3mENHmVDiZr q9DAejbhGqboZ3eH7mQVs0DCITYDce.Rj7OHDpbeTySjqURFyhMq.zM.T2BFdZtfboKpwA5XsNU6 W3p0ihLFsAH.EjTBHivJTj2naBBYFHDVLo9IIARZyMLhKb2bc6iLVxdR7Ymiq4utUSMp0fzPMc6Z e7CvEGW1RYJhqPTBqoo3AmE5XjF5O29TVXJB2EuwUaEO6DpbWbEdr.z99hGlmXT4SEg1Nj7DkL6y xIPr2PQxrogSWa4YeKsSIY5NeHhnWNcRBxMp4Tu8Zj1gT2y2JkW5Zjx0iAeVmnG6GGoOXtXiITyQ MlTee65UFdE81_pjo99MNHKPD2F5yQEtWcyeTja1W1WXimCkfElo8fFgHyDEJMCFJTn17SJkmfss UCQ9dcLEu0KDy2ladsK3lg41I62KJAQn4424c_pFd3B5O7oua_lThddFxYuJHUnbZ4uRcAjAE9RM IdzoXaWtDrxFNby3VGw--