Re: [jose] Last Call: <draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-05.txt> (JSON Web Key (JWK) Thumbprint) to Proposed Standard

Matias Woloski <matiasw@gmail.com> Tue, 02 June 2015 23:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=A2ozaNVcjDU6uMhKYzcrYc7mC5kUVekJUzSaajKbbHw=; b=dLyE3mUuVzB2qNUiC2Tp5Uoh4qKjMELAwhBOgkYc/c/vWf+rDIKjJgmyiRmxNwGv4e wSnWzeudhFfSmDJXU382lE3/jeE0e7d1fF2prJ9rJGR4OKd3Zzd6CyuexTGBHIrIK7gw RrXAcHKoEBMQX84SLC8VhHT9I/L3ch7MqEw1rMaV2bGdVZdO4M99qA3WeIBrtryNWxhB 2FRkRg5JFeKHQEDIfPfaZ+onSnXehUPFUMaZlXz8PkRyObtRfvu0CJ9R3gLqqxxL1Xkt 69qYJvPfwGJ5kw9l+Z1PGWpgO4XnsDbSbyrccWFYFWNlerGQ8yE5XHe4CsMM1axVShZN tmrg==