Re: Old transport-layer protocols to Historic?

Bob Hinden <bob.hinden@gmail.com> Fri, 07 January 2011 19:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:mime-version :content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding :message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=5S1GhfYEzDXMe6dXR1JYHCOV0sWUmtDkYkxUTQhlExU=; b=cypgrnEfhwkD9O4geC2FNFYuLxAmjWI+fx7J3nilODl/WcSCmSSkSP6mrC3W+BXk/u VZB4PmpiLK54QOrJf492zZGTSILArobH6jub9EHdQE/PD/SDZ7/7krmoeCgkOtAYcnmN iEYoFdVKGm2Y1lWKvOD2JTGSmBSRQva9uE3Sc=