Re: Scope for self-destructing email?

vaibhav singh <vaibhavsinghacads@gmail.com> Wed, 16 August 2017 04:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=cow4/hqjUgzgfjhx1bbuCnTh7JSAohIPAzOlWm2qWRM=; b=KjJVLKWmqAzmG87QMQvkHuFXTTx7qKI+YwKJ72zUGKxEE9C7EJuwZBkddjPEDZXN8H ex8TtlPSBSDk3dHsNKMP8eBqGa2LCAhmDgghkoNwTJHQfXGH66x419Mb/NVojKZ1Dobw +Ur9GbymYS2Zep7MbMs9mdqtOGS6Q56KsgqR/VIONWZdHWSL5tA5FmgbxzI8Q7TG1/Gc T+GtYUmZUZMG11l6d55aW4R7Ac6k3DkJOEVEeUJHaxunpp/L3iV0ECROAuW83faLnONU NXDELGKr+rKhqi+0EwSNS+Vc6mg+e5zua/N7ekgVATHCoHH0fuofICstv4JLKyjJiq7b /neg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=cow4/hqjUgzgfjhx1bbuCnTh7JSAohIPAzOlWm2qWRM=; b=PKtPDFUPlrKRjo1lyF/JyHAL/cfJMBXZ+9VWaWPt3jz1ZocgEobruDigrPnq5hAmRy TFIR2BA23pw8C8GkRgtLMPfSGfuYYmHIW268RHC0EPxke3diG+jUqvLrBtxfRfyPe8hI NXibNdejLIkX9eI1NwUrMC2tnUOCEd5wcOkFJC7lwHoS3nDD2nl7x9rv2wdSS+7gFBLs y0D9VveaP14+XpT6TBBXzUDL2+lTVTW1LMthwNBod4MaxAW3EZioY5jnHyJtZNLqEHx6 da/0VV4sUhB2PkS+r8g7eggd2uy1aAfeqdVMC1vMEyJfiTvXNIXE6K+R76r9D8oN0iu8 4/Cg==