Re: [ANNOUNCE] new release of the ParrotTalk protocol specification, version 3.7

Robert <robert.withers@pm.me> Wed, 21 November 2018 11:35 UTC

Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 11:34:54 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=pm.me; s=proton; t=1542800095; bh=7dMlTeA327O3+ollHVx4TsltwVlhEvUgFpOnYELtI3U=; h=Date:To:From:Cc:Reply-To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References: Feedback-ID:From; b=hZ4IXXhn9y7pUcKg4skx3ywyuz4YvNpbUXkYVZPh7Q5b+CmV7sbwvzY8Utg1D2WCB I6ZQNcxbMykWqOY3eNqwQYdej95WdEWvUFHe+OG48MWZtdQDxlPYOwkvqRL+XNEsHt szna8TWfQtr9EpLeAQ+l5ZFUrfb6dgsmh6ll40QyyfM3whEGvaSjt/95q+kIBx/N5q OqqHVG8Aa+qDJ80Z171raFX31pSL5+XUXbhveDhUc/mdCs3Nk9Wjw6SBSOYKzvBNbl wTJi91BqO0eDZmYPIxUeQVGCP9kIDwPXJOi1YPLfaaxK/xj9vFc27a/bmX3vHpU8qG EdXSNG+D2Hgow==