Re: Why do we need to go with 128 bits address space ?

shyam bandyopadhyay <shyamb66@gmail.com> Fri, 25 October 2019 15:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=VuHdeGLWGFKH8/iU8+Usjg1AJdkIVtuxjd9pJsuzlpA=; b=uxSrIG8Z9k1+S0C7OiCHidHd+BgKaWgW1Nc1uhCXc0GaQwtevTNgMHLrdBCEsu0RWU WEeSeEvJS440oM7In7GLiFFCj/QMWvyxLhTPpuQsy02f60QQtXCsej8yECVl2kzs76// WDPnkUy8mL7R4WGUR6ysBH7ROxA6OGry4BGZAE+Tgq5I+HQUeYPg7r6ysTq83W34mT5U 1trtWhN3IhgR0cmD9+/Ks3AUhzyHSLiUP1FBhd3Qy1eIjaa04uHNrVbaeobjB6mzsjPZ XVGCfpDTYnJg9mpmcGlbY1l+HiFJNb0f6ZqDHB4r0I3B2rbgf4Kvy0g3q+58jdoXjTav NQDA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=VuHdeGLWGFKH8/iU8+Usjg1AJdkIVtuxjd9pJsuzlpA=; b=Pyil8HS7L/JemUnVVcmlDRUMX+p8N4S1Sz6mOrgHxAYdnZeOTBBDQB0YqRH10juYjf N93FF7hP6bdZU+hVqu/jfUrnOUEWiXDaHjOaToYJLNzX7hJc/0ew+4Rk8uqLHa3x7VxY JpAioMVopf5ZL4PZHZvBnxk/7KbIEY9F/E8ChpAbqRpB47GqPNU8rE4gWOnl+hams9S2 +A5HDpKMjZZbIVTBmYgOgtGNV9rgxCy8url91Aznwrkb2eaSLdfVphfwp2xsy790b1tA e1u8M3lv48ToqAduopXrIPchepz2G07grgnB9fFaF4xqb9NggzsKssz6D3US1tNFnxhr oC+g==